Final Friday 2014
Final Friday occurs on the last Friday of the month(s), May thru August, with participating businesses, community areas and venues opening their doors to MUSICIANS, BANDS, and PERFORMERS; emphasizing the real love of Denver – MUSIC. Each venue hosts a variety of music and performance entertainment for the evening.
Venues include 3 dedicated stages plus art galleries, bars, design shops, retail, restaurants and offices providing easy access for the passersby along North Larimer, Walnut and Blake streets in the River North Art District, located in Greater Five Points, Denver Colorado.
Join Denver’s Largest Live Music Summer Series with LIVE ART, LIVE PERFORMANCES, FOOD VENDORS and an URBAN BAZAAR connecting each venue along the music walk.
More details can be found at:
Final Friday Wristbands
Final Friday Wristbands offer attendees:
- Access to the Free Drink tents
- Drink Specials at participating venues
- +15% Discounts at Participating Businesses and Venues
- Entry into Monthly Raffles
- Fashionable Accessory to Your Wrist
- PEACE OF MIND knowing you supported local musicians directly and didn’t just freeload off other people’s work
Final Friday is a community supported event vital to the healthy evolution and economic development of the North Denver communities. We appreciate your active involvement in celebrating the art of music in a balanced and healthy; locally supported campaign.
Questions or Suggestions regarding Final Friday may be directed to email@example.com.